Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goguma or Hamburger (cont)

After long night and very early day, Seohyun first meeting with her virtual husband done with supper at Shindangdong and having a few engagement coupons in order to become a couple to be. They arrived at her dorm and saying goodbye to each other. Seohyun enter the form with full of thought about what actually happened to her and her virtual husband. Honestly, she not sure what should she think about and judging her husband since she never knew each other except their celebrity’s status. On the way to climbing back to her dorm, she still digesting the event that happened today or last night perhaps because she meet him at almost 12pm yesterday and went back to the dorm at almost 3am!! With pouting mouth and blinking eyes, she still calculates her decision of goguma or hamburger that should she label to her husband. 


Finally Seohyun arrived at her dorm’s door. At the midst to find her key, suddenly the door open and all her unnies screaming and pull her in. They really had no patient for waiting her to tell them about her very very first date with a human called MAN. She is still clueless and asked if there anything happen during she was gone. Sooyoung really frustrated with her maknae about being too straight and not realize for what they had been waiting for.


“So, Seohyun, tell us? Who is your husband? Is he handsome? He treats you good? Are falling to him?”, all question coming without pause. It just like all paparazzi and reporter always did to them when they have press conference. They still keep asking here and there and give a lot of conclusion and the guess who Seohyun’s  husband keep pop out from her unnies mouth like popcorn. Seohyun still silent and with her innocent look towards her unnies, after a while she speaks out, ” Hmm…. Unnie-deul, can you all give me a few hours to think about all your questions and I’ll will tell you when I can figured out the best answer for the question that had been asked to me just now, thank you and good night,” as soon as finishing her word she ran into her room and hurriedly prepare for bed. All her sisters become like a fool with her answer and they really cannot figure it out for Seohyun answer. They just laugh and agreed to give her time to analyze and digesting her mind about her first date. They all knew Seohyun is Seohyun. A person with a determined mind and fix life’s rule just like all in this world is objective question. When there is a question the answer is already can be choose between A or B no C.


“Okay, I’m done taking bath, I already memorize a few English words today, I knew my next 2 day schedules, I drank my milk also and this is time to go to bed… Hmm, Jung Yong Hwa… CN Blue’s lead vocal and leader and also prankster I guess??.. Well, I’m not satisfied with the joke at MBC’s building and when he keeps asking me something that I cannot figure out. But still, he trying to adapt with me and try to make me comfort. It gives a good point I guess. Well, I really felt totally awkward when we in the car. Why he always look at me? Can’t He see I’m not really in comfy zone? Can’t he just pretend I’m not there? And what happened to my stomach at that time? I feel like a lot of butterfly chasing each other in there and it makes me feel like something.”


Suddenly Seohyun jump up from bed and taking out her white diary. Take it with a pen to her bed. She is dumping her body and start flipping the white book to find a white clean space for her to jot down. She currently thinks about how she should categorize Jung Yong Hwa. Should he be in Goguma zone or let throw him in Hamburger zone? Honestly, there are few events that Seohyun not comfortable with during her dating with her husband last time.


“First for goguma, when I saw him, he is seemed a good man and not like a playboy, I guess. When in the car, even we are so damn awkward, he still try to comfort me and listen well to my question and my bored statement about Ban-KiMoon. When we at the Shindangdong, he trying to crack me up with joke. Hmm, actually he did a lot of joke and it is cute and I quite enjoy with it… Haha, what I’m thinking about? He trying get a solution for me and the awkwardness and come out with couple-to-be plan and I really thank for that.  Aish… Why the butterfly starting chasing again?... Hmm.. Oh! When we at the souvenir store, he tolerate with me and try to adapt and asking my opinion for our engagement coupon. He also amuses me with his witty act. We get a couple rings!! Actually I feel happy with that because it is like a must do thing in couple life right? He is quite interesting to me. Not a cool and all-time-idol manner like other men I had seen before where he always crack up with jokes and funny act. It is just a fake on reel or one of his tactic or weapon to seduce woman?... Let’s not to think it first…

Jaa…. For hamburger, first and foremost is his prank with his brothers towards me for the very first time meeting. It is make me feel weird and is that okay you ask someone to be fake husband? Yup, you also my fake husband but should your square the ‘fake’ become ‘fake2’ husband. For meeting him already make me half soul and now joke it with feeling no guilty at your face… your drop my expectation, you know that?.. Next, when he keeps asking me to take pictures. Hello Mr, please look clearly at my face, I’m already worn out, tired and my eye bags almost touch my chin, still have mood to take a couple of pictures? And of course I feel really shy when you offer to take it for me. You will stare at me from the di-ca screen, even it is from the screen, it makes me feel weird and awkward… More?... what more for hamburger?.. Thinking… Thinking… It is ?”


After listing all down, Seohyun starting to compare… Huh.. She saw the result.. Goguma more than Hamburger… She thinks back herself. Is there anything she missed out? It is true that her fake husband really gain goguma more than hamburger. She really cannot imagine it. It is because a time before, most of the guys that she meet even just for variety program always won for hamburger from her. How come the man that she meets only a few hours can get goguma than hamburger? Seohyun wondering herself.. Suddenly, she felt the butterfly in her stomach happily dancing. Her heartbeats become faster and she does not know for what feeling she has now exactly. It is can say she comfortable with Jung Yong Hwa because he warmly adapt himself with Seohyun since he knew that Seohyun not familiar with boys. He tries to give a distance and not pushing Seohyun to accept him or directly act like her husband. But she still in an aware zone in order not get trick with man because that is always been told by her unnies. Men always make you fall to them then they will make you like a doll without soul and keep playing with that. It is become a quotation to her when they get chatting together with her sisters and when ‘man or boy’ topic had been called out.


But now, Seohyun start thinking differently. She looks to Yonghwa and feel something that make her feel comfortable and peace and also harmless. She starting feels happy about meeting him. She started thinking that his first prank which Seohyun does not like at all is cute… She feels amuse with all of their engagement coupon and their late night supper. She flips her bag and took out the camera which they had taken picture together. She stares at the picture. Her face starting feel warm and turn to red.


“Oww.. Our face was too close together. I never took a photo with men like this. It is really couple pose picture. Hmm…. He is cute.. Have warm eyes and soft smile… I think that makes people feel warm with him… I can see a naughty boy over his face. So it is your character huh?.. Well, suit it well with yourself. I think it is the time for me to make a decision……

Goguma or Hamburger?

On the facts of event, he gain more goguma than hamburger.On my heart judgment….. I think he not really gain hamburger… a few goguma? Maybe.. .

Wait.. If not hamburger then it will be goguma right? So, heart judgment is… goguma…?”


***

A day had been setting up…

Seohyun the morning bird had wake up early and ready for her breakfast as well her unnies. One by one is coming back and forth. Finally they set up at dining table with all eyes locked at Seohyun.

“Tell us quickly!! What was happened last night? And who is he? Seohyun do not try to make an excuse or a reasonable speech for us anymore. We are not going tolerate with you anymore. Faster….”, Teayeon speak up on behalf other  7 sisters.

Seohyun smile and she is preparing for her answer. She really had a long thought and finally discover the answer of why her heartbeat run faster and a lot butterfly flying freely in her stomach. Her face is also glowing and bright this morning. She looks energetic and totally happy.


“First, my husband is CN Blue’s leader, Jung Yonghwa. We met at MBC lobby with his brothers. We went to his practice studio and he playing guitar for me and teaching me a bit. He brought me to Shindangdong to have a supper and we decide to be a couple-to be in order to give space for our awkwardness and we got a engagement coupons and We got couple ring already.”


There is no worries in why her unnies called her Rapper Hyun. Really she can talk without non-stop. All of them scream and amuse with her story. The suddenly squeal and shouting to each others.


“So, how many the goguma and hamburger things?” Suddenly Hyoyeon stand it up. All eyes start staring to her back and all screaming and laughing gone. Silently.

“Hm…… “ She smile..

Goguma”.. Seohyun speak shyly…

3 comments:

  1. hamburgers and potatoes
    so cute..
    i like it...
    it's nice that you post your fanfic...
    congratulation to your new blog!
    let's write some more..
    fanfic writers, fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omo......this is so sweet......

    Yong CHODING!! Yeah me too...like it so much ^^
    looking fwd for more p(^^)q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graxhaie: Thnks very much.. i'm just fill my free time and my bored in waiting every saturday.. fighting.. ^^

    kinoe-garden: thnks ^^ i'm also looking for more idea in my brain.. hahaha...

    Thnks guys btw..

    ReplyDelete